Chicken in Mexican Sauce :
– Chicken breast: breasts (large size / longitudinal pieces)
– Onion: 1 piece (small wings)
– Green pepper: 1 piece
– Carrots: half a grain (cut)
– Tomato: 1 piece (cubes)
– Mushroom: half a cup (canned)
– Red Chili: 1 piece (to taste)
– Chicken broth: 2 cubes
– Pizza sauce: 3 tbsp
– Vegetable oil: 1 teaspoon
– Butter: 1 teaspoon (melted)
– Pepper to taste
– Coriander green: to taste (chopped / garnish)
How to prepare chicken with Mexican sauce ?
- Place the chicken in a pan with oil and butter until it is half cooked.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and set it aside, then put the onion in the same pan until it withers and browns.
- Add the pepper and carrot and stir for 5 minutes.
- Put the chicken, red pepper, chicken stock and some spices. Stir all ingredients for an additional 5 minutes.
- Place the tomatoes and stir until completely dissolved and the chicken is fully cooked.
- Pour the pizza sauce, then place the mushrooms and stir for 3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and place the Mexican chicken in the bowl, sprinkle with cilantro and serve hot.