The amounts of kofta Daoud Pasha :
– To prepare the Daoud Pasha sauce:
- Tomato: 250 grams.
- Onion: 1 tablet (chopped)
- Pine: 1/2 cup (roasted)
- Cinnamon: teaspoon
- Sweet seasoning: teaspoon
- Olive oil: 2 tablespoons
- Pomegranate molasses: 2 tablespoons
- Salt: sprinkle
– Black pepper: sprinkle
– Minced meat: 250 grams.
– Onions: 1 piece (grated)
– Water: a quarter cup
– Vegetable oil: a quarter cup
– Pine: 1/2 cup (chopped)
– Sweet seasoning: teaspoon
– Cinnamon: 1 teaspoon
– Salt: sprinkle
– Black pepper: sprinkleHow to prepare kofta Daoud Pasha ?
- Mix the minced meat, the chopped onion, the fried pine nuts, the spices and the water until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Form small and homogeneous meatballs and reserve.
- In a large skillet, apply vegetable oil and fry the meatballs until they turn red.
- Cut the peeled tomatoes from the bottom with the knife, then place them in a hot pot for two minutes.
- Place the tomatoes in cold water, then remove the skin from the pulp.
- Crush the tomatoes with an electric blender and reserve.
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil and fry the chopped onions, then add the tomato puree, roasted pine nuts and all spices and bring to a boil.
- Add the sauce to the pomegranate molasses, salt and black pepper and stir well.
- Finally, add the fried meatballs to the sauce and reduce the heat for 10 minutes until the ingredients are combined.
- Serve Daoud Pasha with hot rice and garnish with toasted pine nuts and chopped parsley.